Private Geriatric Care Management
Figuring out next steps and navigating the maze of resources can be overwhelming. It is hard to know where to begin. Even when services are in place sometimes you need an extra hand to make sure that appointments are kept and in-home care is monitored. And sometimes, you just need someone with experienced eyes and ears who can reassure and listen.
Springwell’s Private Geriatric Care Management service provides licensed, experienced Geriatric Care Managers who work with seniors, adults with disabilities, and families to help support decision making, to find and connect to services, and to help ensure that you are receiving the care you want. In addition, Springwell offers below-market rate in-home services from experienced in-home care agencies that have been partnering with Springwell for many years.
When you hire a Springwell Private Geriatric Care Manager (PGCM) you get the benefit of the agency’s 39 years of experience in providing services and supports to local seniors. Behind your PGCM is an interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers and caregiver specialists who are passionate about helping to ensure that families have the help they need and want. As a non-profit agency, Springwell is committed to providing affordable PGCM. In addition to our low hourly rate, we offer below-market in-home services from trusted in-home care agencies that have been partnering with Springwell for many years.
Springwell offers a client-centered approach that guides families through the maze of service providers and through difficult decisions. Our Private Geriatric
Care Managers are members of the Aging Life Care Professionals Association.
As Aging Life Care Professionals™, our Private Geriatric Care Managers will support you in many ways including providing the following:read more
- Assessment – creating a comprehensive assessment of needs and preferences and making recommendations about all available resources.
- Monitoring – services and service providers.
- Problem Solving – whatever your options, we will help you choose what works best for you.
- Planning – for next steps and the future we understand the big picture and never lose sight of the details.
- Education – helping client and family members understand options.
- Advocacy – helping to ensure that client needs are understood and heard.
- Transition Support – assisting with transitions from care settings.
- Health Care Appointments – accompanying client to health care appointments.
- Coordinated Communication – between client, family members, paid care providers, and health care practitioners.
We can help you sort out whether this service is right for you, or if you are eligible for care subsidies.
Interested in help with care management? Call Springwell's Geriatric Care Manager at (617) 926-4100 x265 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., or email SolutionsInCare@springwell.com, or fill out and submit this contact form.