Healthy Living Workshop Schedule
My Life, My Health
Are you living with a persistent health condition, or caring for someone who is?
This six week program will introduce you to strategies to help you live a fuller life.
Wednesdays, April 5th – May 10th 1:00pm-3:30pm
Weston Senior Center, 20 Alphabet Lane, Weston
To register, call: (781) 786-6280 or email email@example.com with your contact information and the workshop you are interested in.
Chronic Pain Self Management
A six week workshop to help you increase your confidence in your ability to manage your chronic pain.
Thursdays, May 25th - June 29th, 1:30pm-4:00pm
Newton Senior Center, 345 Walnut St., Newtonville
To register, call: (617) 796-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and the workshop you are interested in.
If living with diabetes is preventing you from really living, this 6 week workshop is for you!
A Matter of Balance
An eight session workshop that acknowledges the risk of falling but emphasizes practical coping strategies to reduce this fear.
Tuesdays, March 28th – May 23rd, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Belmont Community Ed, Belmont High School, 221 Concord Ave., Belmont
To register, call: (617) 993-5401 or email email@example.com with your contact information and the workshop you are interested in.
Powerful Tool for Caregivers
In the six weekly workshop meetings you will develop a wealth of self-care tools to assist you as you care for another. This workshop meets for 90 minutes.
Healthy Eating for Successful Living
A six week program where you will learn how nutrition and lifestyle changes can promote better health.
Thursdays, March 23rd - May 4th (no class April 27th), 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Waltham Council on Aging, 488 Main St, Waltham
To register, call: (781) 314-3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and the workshop you are interested in.
Sponsored in collaboration with Mt. Auburn Hospital
- Back To All Resources
- Aging Links & Resources
- Caregiver Notebook
- Caregiving Links & Resources
- How do you know you need a Private Geriatric Care Manager?
- Private Geriatric Care Management - What is it?
- Tips for Managing Caregiver Burnout
- Tips for Managing Caregiver Stress
- Tips for Sharing Caregiving Responsibilities
- Tips for Staying Close from Far Away
- When to involve the doctor
- Healthy Living
- Protective Services
- Springwell's Transportation Overview
- Transportation Resources in Belmont
- Transportation Resources in Brookline
- Transportation Resources in Needham
- Transportation Resources in Newton
- Transportation Resources in Waltham
- Transportation Resources in Watertown
- Transportation Resources in Wellesley
- Transportation Resources in Weston
- Useful Links
- Other Resources